on 02-10-1951 at Thripunithura in Ernakulam District.
Educated at St. Mary's Lower Primary School, Thripunithura, Leo
XIII English Medium High School, Alappuzha, Govt. Boy's High School,
Thripunithura, Maharajas College, Ernakulam, and Maharajas Law College,
Enrolled on 09-11-1974 and started practice at Ernakulam.
Practiced on regular civil, rent control matters, land acquisition
matters miscellaneous constitutional matters and criminal matters.
Discontinued practice on criminal side by 1988.
Appointed as Additional Judge of the High Court of Kerala on 09-09-2002.
Appointed as Permanent Judge of the High Court of Kerala on the
forenoon of 08.09.2004.
Door No. 44/809 F,